Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ship Shenanigans photos from the Alaskan cruise - 12th July 2010

Thought I'd share a few of the onboard antics that went on whilst onboard the Rotterdam

Getting acquainted at the start of the cruise







Every night when we came back to the cabin the mouse was in bed with a different friend I think we will have to put some restrictions on her

Found myself a Russian Orthodox Priest who wanted to come home with me

They had a desert extravaganza night and everything was made out of fruit or vegetable, it was unreal, needless to say it was very difficult to try a piece of everything



The ice carvings were pretty cool as well

Of course we had to have a spa every day



Chef's night and we had to wear the hats. We decided to write on them so Hughie is Bishop Hu Hu and I am Gettin Nun


The waiters all did a dance and a bit of a carry on as they served the meal

And not to be outdone John had to do his spoon trick

No comments:

Post a Comment